March 20, 2017. By: Kayla Mackenzie Miller
I decided to recreate this Gigi Hadid makeup from the Victoria’s Secret 2016 fashion show because its’s so simple and uses everyday products. Gigi has been an icon to many over these recent years and recreating this look was fun and easy and definitely a go-to makeup look!!
I chose this photo and look because the skin is dewy, eye makeup is minimal, and it required all the makeup products I already had in my collection! 🙂
These are all the main products I used to achieve this beautiful look!
- Mario Badescu Rose Water facial spray to prep the skin
- For foundation I used the IT Cosmetics CC Cream in the shade light
- The concealer I used under my eyes and in my T zone was the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in the shade Light Pale
- For the liquid highlighter I applied the NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in the shade Sunbeam, and the Benefit WATTS UP highlighting stick
- To set my T zone and under eye concealer I applied the Laura Mercier translucent powder
- Bronzer- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in the shade Sunny
- Blush- MAC Blushbaby on the apples of my cheeks like Gigi’s
- Finally, the powder highlighter to set the cream highlighter was the Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighter in the color Bubbly
- I applied the same Maybelline concealer on my lids to cover up any veins and to use as a base for my eyeshadow
- Next, I went in with the Modern Renaissance pallet from Anastasia Beverly Hills (only palette I used for the eyes) and applied the shade “Tempura” all over my eye
- To define my crease, I mixed the shades “Raw Sienna” and “Antique Bronze”
- On my lid I applied the shade “Vermmer” to brighten the lids like Gigi to look very glowing
- Lastly for eyeshadow, I used the shade “Cyprus Umber” and lined my upper lash line with this dark brown to give the same full eyelash effect as her
- For mascara I used the Maybelline Lash Sensational in the color blackest black (I have naturally really long and full lashes)
- BROWS- I applied the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade “Taupe”
- I only applied a a gloss like Gigi and I used the Sephora lip gloss in the shade “12 Pink”
This was my finished look! Again, I do not think I look like her in anyway shape or form I just really had fun achieving this same look through using products I had laying around 🙂
If there is any other type of look YOU would like me to achieve, or anything else let me know on Instagram (Kaylamackenzieaz) or through Twitter @Kaylamackaz OR just simply in the COMMENT section below!!!!