With all of the new and unique makeup that is coming out and blowing up on social media, it’s easy to look past the makeup that is the real OG… Below I listed the 13 products I couldn’t live without!! I also included two hair products that I am obsessed with, and in a few weeks I’ll be doing 13 hair products that are underrated so check back! 🙂
These products have been some of my top fav for the past year, and definitely deserve more recognition in the beauty world.
- The Dior Air-flash Spray Foundation in the shade “400”. I don’t use this on a daily basis because I usually wear CC cream but for going out this is great, full coverage, and lasts the whole night!
- The NYC Smooth Skin bronzer in the shade “Sunny”. This is my all time favorite bronzer and is a complete dupe for the Benefit Hoola bronzer. The NYC Bronzer sells for around $8 at the drug store and personally, I like the packaging of this bronzer so much better. The Hoola bronzer is in a deep square box and when product is running low it can be hard to get down in there and evenly get product on the brush. Whereas, this NYC bronzer is a big circle pan and lasts a very long time!
- NYX Liquid illuminator in the shade “Pearl”. THIS HIGHLIGHTER omg my favorite. Highlighters are extremely popular right now and I don’t get why this isn’t all over social media. Its drugstore and SO pigmented! I added a picture below with flash (left) and without flash (right) so you can see how perfect this is!
- Chanel Tan De Soleil bronzer. I am finally almost finished with this product after having used this for a year! This is a cream bronzer that is easy and smooth to apply and blends out seamlessly. It is a little on the pricy side but it is so large and lasts so long that it is totally worth the splurge.
- Another highlighter(s) that is amazing is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in “That Glow”. I have fair skin and this quad of highlighters has an amazing range. I usually use the shade “Bubbly”, because it gives a natural glow and goes perfectly with every look. All of these shades are also very build-able and can go from natural to blinding in a few extra swipes.
I only have two products for the eyes but they’re definitely necessities.
- The Maybelline clear mascara. I use this product as a brow gel to keep my brow hairs in place throughout the day. This is a great dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel!
- Urban Decay eye shadow primer. This is a great eye primer that has been around for years. If you don’t want an eyeshadow primer, applying concealer then setting it with powder is another good eyeshadow primer.
- The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick is also one of my fav drugstore lipsticks! Its hydrating on the lips and lasts all day. The shades below are two of my go-to’s and they’re in the shades “Smoked Peach” (left), and “Pink Pout” (right).
- The last lip product that is underrated is the MAC lip crayon in the shade “Kittenish” but the whole line of these lip crayons are over the top amazing! They are build-able in color and give a perfect hydrating finish that never feels bad on the lips. I have four of these and they are great to wear sheer during the day and then can be more vibrant and bold at night.
- My all time favorite is the Chanel Mademoiselle! I’ve worn this for over three years and I just can’t make the switch to anything else. It is light and has a fresh and sexy scent. I get asked ALL of the time at work about this fragrance. People love love love it!
This is a teaser for the 13 hair products that are underrated that will be posted in a few short weeks!!
- The Dry Bar 100 proof Treatment Oil. This product has helped to keep split ends away and leaves my hair so silky and soft!
- Biotin 10,000 mcg vitamins! If you are looking to grow your hair out or are just trying to make it healthier and stronger these are great vitamins that don’t get enough credit for the magic they do.